Have your kukis and eat them, too! This basket lets you munch your batch of eight Honi Kukis fresh from our kitchen in Lahaina. The Kuki Mix lets you enjoy another batch fresh from your oven at home. (Cookie mix yields about 15 cookies.)
- Our Classic Chocolate Chip cookie and “Keiki Favorite” is a tried-and-true recipe that brightens the face of every child (and adult!).
- Chocolate Chip-Macadamia Nut takes an old classic recipe and gives it a Hawaiian accent with a generous helping of macadamia nuts.
- The Coconut-Chocolate cookie takes everyone’s favorite ingredient—chocolate (and lots of it)—and infuses it with tender coconut. The sprinkling of coconut flakes on top becomes lightly toasted while baking—a truly coco-nutty experience.
- According to choco-holics, the only thing better than chocolate is…more chocolate! The Double Chocolate-Chocolate Chip is a rich, chewy, cocoa-laden cookie studded with plenty of big chocolate chips.
- The Honey-Papaya-Oatmeal cookie is a marriage of sweet honey to the delicate fruit of the papaya, set adrift on a sea of oats and cinnamon.
- Our signature Hawaiian Kiss cookie is the perfect blend of pineapple, mango, coconut and macadamia nuts. It’s a favorite of many regular and return customers.
- The Kona Coffee-Chocolate Chip cookie is a combination of real Kona coffee and, once baked, velvety-sweet chocolate chips.
- The Pineapple-Ginger-Macadamia cookie is a mix of juicy pineapple morsels, crunchy macadamia nuts and just the right amount of ginger tossed in to make this cookie a zesty treat
Packed in a beautiful lauhala gift basket. Basket ribbon color will vary.