- Our Classic Chocolate Chip cookie and “Keiki Favorite” is a tried-and-true recipe that brightens the face of every child (and adult!).
- Chocolate Chip-Macadamia Nut takes an old classic recipe and gives it a Hawaiian accent with a generous helping of macadamia nuts.
- The Coconut-Chocolate cookie takes everyone’s favorite ingredient—chocolate (and lots of it)—and infuses it with tender coconut. The sprinkling of coconut flakes on top becomes lightly toasted while baking—a truly coco-nutty experience.
- According to choco-holics, the only thing better than chocolate is…more chocolate! The Double Chocolate-Chocolate Chip is a rich, chewy, cocoa-laden cookie studded with plenty of big chocolate chips.
- The Honey-Papaya-Oatmeal cookie is a marriage of sweet honey to the delicate fruit of the papaya, set adrift on a sea of oats and cinnamon.
- Our signature Hawaiian Kiss cookie is the perfect blend of pineapple, mango, coconut and macadamia nuts. It’s a favorite of many regular and return customers.
- The Kona Coffee-Chocolate Chip cookie is a combination of real Kona coffee and, once baked, velvety-sweet chocolate chips.
- The Pineapple-Ginger-Macadamia cookie is a mix of juicy pineapple morsels, crunchy macadamia nuts and just the right amount of ginger tossed in to make this cookie a zesty treat.